Has Bitcoin stabilized at 84,000?

Author: admin • 🕒 26 Sep 2026, 09:24
#1

What are your thoughts? So, has Bitcoin stalled at 84,000? What can we expect in the near future?

Replies (23)

🕒 26 Sep 2026, 09:41 #2

admin wrote: What are your thoughts? So, is Bitcoin stuck at 84,000? What can we expect in the near future?

It looks like it's stabilized. I'm holding off on buying for now. There's a risk it could go even lower. We'll see right now which way it goes. 

🕒 26 Sep 2026, 09:47 #3
semen_90 wrote:

It looks like it’s stabilized. I’m holding off on buying for now. There’s a risk it could go even lower. We’ll see right now which way it’s headed.

I don't know. I'm just watching for now, too 🫪👀

No, looks like it’s still going down after all 

🕒 26 Sep 2026, 15:08 #4

Some interesting things are happening with him today))

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 07:15 #5

Looks like it's starting to go up. What do you think, guys? I bought it for $1,500 at a price of 83,900, and now I'm wondering how high it will go in the next few days?

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 08:27 #6
semen_90 wrote:

Looks like it’s starting to rise. What do you guys think? I bought it for $1,500 at a price of 83,900, and now I’m wondering how high it will go in the coming days?

84,800... But I didn't take it at 83.9

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 11:34 #7

Aaaaaaaah.... Bitcoin at 95,400... 🤦🤦🤦

Man, I really messed up by not buying...
@semen_90, keep an eye on it—don’t hold onto it too long, because some people think it might actually drop back down to 75k
🕒 27 Sep 2026, 11:54 #8

admin wrote: Aaaaaaaaaa.... Bitcoin at 95,400...
Man, I really messed up by not buying some...
@semen_90, keep an eye on it—don’t hold on too long, or else it might drop back down to 75,000 after all.

But I'm going to sell it today. I'm not sure if the price will go up any more. Although—anything is possible.

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 12:05 #9
semen_90 wrote:

Well, I’m going to sell it today. I’m not sure if the price will go up any more. Although—anything is possible.

Are you sure it's not too early?

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 13:17 #10

admin wrote: Are you sure it's not too soon?

I'm not sure about anything 

🕒 27 Sep 2026, 19:00 #11

It keeps going up and up. I don't know if that's a good thing or not, but I'm waiting for it to peak for now. As of today, I bought 2,000 at 83,900. 

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 07:32 #12

82,900.

Did you manage to sell, colleagues? Or are you waiting for more steady growth?
🕒 28 Sep 2026, 09:50 #13
$82,657.00 - неплохо...
🕒 28 Sep 2026, 10:57 #14
🕒 28 Sep 2026, 12:17 #15
🕒 28 Sep 2026, 12:20 #16

cryptoman wrote: What's so surprising about that? He'll be getting tossed around for a long time to come.

I wish I knew where it would go in the next 3–5 days. I'm still hesitant to make any predictions. 

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 12:22 #17
semen_90 wrote:

I just wish I knew where it's headed in the next 3–5 days. I'm still hesitant to make any predictions.

Just keep an eye on the news, especially regarding the U.S. and Iran. They have a major impact on volatility.

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 17:01 #18

admin wrote: Just keep an eye on the news, especially regarding the U.S. and Iran. They have a major impact on volatility.

Well, as far as I can tell, there aren't any positive developments on the horizon yet 

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 17:57 #19
cryptoman wrote:

Well, as far as I can tell, there aren't any positive developments on the horizon yet.

That's right.

Meanwhile, BTK is already at 83,000.

Oh, it'll be fun if it drops to 75k, just like they promised

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 18:16 #20
admin wrote:

Meanwhile, BTC is already at 83,000.

And it's falling further... I hope everyone managed to sell at the peak 

🕒 28 Sep 2026, 19:48 #21

admin wrote: And it's falling even lower... I hope everyone managed to sell at the top.

He gets tossed around all the time.

1 2

Your reply:

log in to your account

✉️

Verify Your Email

We have sent an activation link to the email address you provided.

💡 Please check your Spam folder — aggressive filters may occasionally place the first email there.

Once you click the link, your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in with your credentials.