Will Bitcoin reach $200,000 in 2027?

Author: semen_90 • 🕒 24 Sep 2026, 08:28
#1

So, what do you guys think? I think it'll go up in 2027, but not to those levels. I don't think it'll go over $150,000–$160,000. 

Replies (3)

🕒 24 Sep 2026, 12:32 #2
semen_90 wrote:

So, what are everyone’s predictions? I think it’ll go up in 2027, but not to those levels. I don’t think it’ll go over $150,000–$160,000.

I also think it will reach 160k by 2027. Although analysts had predicted that growth would happen in 2026. 🤷

🕒 24 Sep 2026, 13:12 #3

admin wrote: I also think it will reach 160k by the 27th. Although analysts had predicted that growth for 2026. 🤷

It's actually interesting to look at the trends 

🕒 24 Sep 2026, 18:26 #4
semen_90 wrote:

It's actually interesting to look at the trends

She's always fun to watch😁

Your reply:

log in to your account

✉️

Verify Your Email

We have sent an activation link to the email address you provided.

💡 Please check your Spam folder — aggressive filters may occasionally place the first email there.

Once you click the link, your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in with your credentials.