Has Bitcoin stabilized at 84,000? (Page 2)
Replies (23)
I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take that chance.)
semen_90 wrote: I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take a chance.)
Do you think it'll go up a lot before lunch? As far as I'm concerned, it's already time to sell, or else who knows what will happen next. There's nothing positive in the news about the U.S.-Iran situation, so there could be another crash. Keep that in mind.
semen_90 wrote:I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take a chance.)
So, what do you think?
Looks like it's dropped again. Some people think it'll go up to 95k by morning.