Has Bitcoin stabilized at 84,000? (Page 2)

Replies (23)

🕒 Yesterday at 10:09 #22

I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take that chance.)

🕒 Yesterday at 10:58 #23

semen_90 wrote: I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take a chance.)

Do you think it'll go up a lot before lunch? As far as I'm concerned, it's already time to sell, or else who knows what will happen next. There's nothing positive in the news about the U.S.-Iran situation, so there could be another crash. Keep that in mind.

🕒 Yesterday at 22:36 #24
semen_90 wrote:

I'll wait until lunchtime and then sell it. It's too risky to take a chance.)

So, what do you think?

Looks like it's dropped again. Some people think it'll go up to 95k by morning.

1 2

Your reply:

log in to your account

✉️

Verify Your Email

We have sent an activation link to the email address you provided.

💡 Please check your Spam folder — aggressive filters may occasionally place the first email there.

Once you click the link, your account will be activated, and you will be able to log in with your credentials.